U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- NRA America's Rifle Challenge is coming to Peacemaker National Training Center in Gerrardstown, West Virginia, on April 27, 2019.
There will be three matches. Level 1 is designed for entry-level shooters out to 100 yards, and Level 2 is for everyone else. Both levels have been designed by Marines and the NRA Competitive Shooting Division to measure accuracy, speed, positional skills, and movement.
NRA America's Rifle Challenge (ARC) is a recreational shooting program designed to encourage rifle owners to do more than just target practice at the range; it lets rifle owners of all skill levels have a fun, exhilarating introduction to the action shooting sports. ARC allows you to compete against yourself or your friends on timed, pre-designed courses. To learn more, watch this video about the ARC program.
Register now! Pick the match that fits your schedule. Matches are $40 for PNTC members and $45 for non-members of PNTC.
- 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM Level 1 ARC Match
- 8:00 AM – Noon Level 2 ARC Match
- 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM Level 2 ARC Match
- Stock Class – Rifle may have one iron or red dot/holographic sight (non magnified) and a backup iron sight if desired.
- Limited Class – Rifle may have one fixed or vairable magnification optic of no greater than 8 power, and a backup iron sight if desired. A rifle with a red dot/holographic sight and a magnifier will be placed in this class.
- Open Class – Rifle may have one fixed or variable magnification optic of no greater than 18 power, and a backup iron sight or a red dot/holographic sight installed.